Sunday, June 8, 2014

The Dwarf Guide.


I keep a dream journal by the bed and any lucid dreams or out of body experiences I have, I then write in an archive of 'experiences' on the lap top.  I had a well deserved sleep in on this particular Sunday morning and it netted some really fascinating experiences which really gives an insight into the nature of this reality and other realities.
 
Sunday June 8 2014 

Lucid Dream

I started out as going to a cooking school, which you stayed for a period of a few days with different groups going through. I felt very close and friendly to my group.
The settling was a stone castle, building type structure with internal square swimming pools, but didn’t feel too old worldly... just normal stone building.

I go Lucid and start questioning my surrounds and the realty of the dream.

  • I’m holding two objects in my hands and I’m squeezing them saying that ‘I know this reality isn’t real, yet it’s real to me, it’s hard, firm and I can’t pass my fingers through it”.
  • A little frustrated and braver, I throw chairs over a balcony to the dining tables below to see what people will do.
  • I start a fight and see if when I get punched it hurts or not. I’m not too sure what happened, but it didn’t hurt, yet I had shielded myself from any potential blows and tensed up.
  • I fade the scene to white to try to start again, yet the scene returns just as clear as it was.
  • I ask several times if there is a guide of some sort and if they can reveal themselves. Nothing happens, just the same scene continues around me.
  • I decide to swim in the pool, because I’ve got nothing else to do, still half lucid. Feels very real.

Feeling frustrated, I end up higher up in the building and ask the question about a guide and I sound frustrated and even desperate. I then notice a figure standing in front of me and I look down, it’s a Dwarf and I realise he’s been holding my hand and by my side on and off at different times in the dream. I look directly at him and acknowledge him and he smiles and without words as such “thanks for noticing me, finally, (and I remember him being there with me before) and sometimes you have to change the way you look and where you looking to find what you need or want".
I lose lucidity and the dream continues into a jumble of images.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment