Tuesday, December 9, 2014

What books are on the bedside table.



Apart from a beaten and bashed dream journal, I've just finished reading Adyashanti's  free ebook, the Way of Liberation and currently reading  The Book of Love and Creation by Paul Selig on my Kindle and Sam Harris's new book 'Waking Up - the guide to spirituality without religion'. The funny thing is, they're all talking about the same thing, just from slightly different angles.

A couple of the experiences I had writing Dying to Know and experiences I've had since, have been reflected in current reading material and seem to be pointing in a certain directing which I'm trying to make sense of by including in the follow up book, Turning Inside Out. Boy, there's so much stuff to get your head around (not to get your head around according to much of what I'm reading!)

I'll be sharing some of these insights at Paracon Australia 2015 and it'll be good to talk about it with a group of likeminded people. Hope to see you there.

BTW the alarm clock is about 25 years old!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment