Saturday, September 6, 2014

Day 7 - the mirrors.


After 7 days of this practice, I feel lighter, more willing to let go of my opinions and allow things to just unfold. Without so many distractions I feel grounded and calmer.  My mind and attention aren't being pulled in all directions.
I’m noticing lots of subtle synchronicity here and there, stuff I pick up or that Andy has noticed. There are threads and connections to show that there’s a bigger story at play here or subplot. I need to look deeper into what the subtle messages are saying. Information from meditations is being reflected in what I see around me and so on.
For example I got the impression to ‘look in the mirror’ during my Friday meditation and subsequently these events occurred.

·        The last line in a chapter of book I read that afternoon, ‘You are the only one to help yourself, always remember to look in the mirror”.

·        I randomly played Goyte’s album “Making Mirrors” the same day.

·        During my Saturday mediation, I was inspired to use a mirror after I asked the question “what’s the most important question I could ask?’ The reply was ‘Who am i?”

·        The movie that we watched on Saturday night was Divergent, where the main character uses mirrors / her reflection to determined what was real or not including herself and her reality.

I’ve also had an amazing Lucid Dream where I connected with Clare (the focus of my search in Dying to Know) and she described her experience of the afterlife as an ‘extended winter’.  
But there’s another aspect that I’m a little unnerved about. It’s the potential that I can ask whatever question I want and receive an answer and that strangely scares me. On Tuesday I asked in mediation “What does letting go look like?” and I had two very clear answers come as examples later that day.

Would it scare you to know that you can get the answer to whatever question you asked? I mean what would you ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment